What is KYC / AML?
KYC (Know Your Customer) is the process of verifying and identifying the identity of a customer to ensure a maximum safety and transaction compliance. Iskra may also ask its customers of the KYC verification for certain key services that require customer verification.
AML (Anti Money Laundering) is a legal and institutional framework for preventing and detecting the laundering of illicit funds, both at home and abroad, serving as a system for ensuring transparency and fairness in financial markets. Iskra conducts AML verification based on KYC verified identity information.
KYC / AML Verification Guide
1. Sign in to the Iskra Portal and go to Profile > Settings > Account Setting.
3. Perform Face Verification.
Either take a photo or upload a selfie.
4. Select the type of ID to verify.
Select the issuing country of the ID.
Select the type of ID. The following three types of IDs are available - National ID, drivering license and passport.
5. Select how you want to upload your ID.
Either take a photo or upload an existing photo of your ID.
6. Enter the first and last name and date of birth as on the ID.
7. Provide answers to additional questions.
Select source of funds. It means the source of funds that are used for participating on the Iskra services.
Enter the purpose of the transaction. Enter why you are doing the transaction on the Iskra platform.
8. Check the KYC/AML result.
9. Check the Verification Result on the Iskra Portal.