This is Team Iskra.
As we previously announced, we will soon act upon the passed proposals of Governance Voting.
We are keen to provide you with the Locked ISK instant unlock option and Locked ISK as a payment option for PNFT.
Below are the details of what you can expect about those options and expected timeline.
Proposal 1: Instant unlock option for locked ISK
What to Expect for Proposal 1
- You can unlock the locked ISK you received as rewards for P-NFT staking by burning the same amount of locked ISK.
- The unlock option is activated 18 months after you staked your P-NFT.
- You can freely set the ISK quantity to unlock, maxed at 50% of your total locked ISK.
- The unlock option can be exercised at any time after 18 months has passed from staking.
- To be introduced in January 2024 at the earliest as the option can only be activated after 18 months of P-NFT staking.
Proposal 2: Locked ISK as a payment option for P-NFT
What to Expect for Proposal 2
- You can purchase additional P-NFT using the locked ISK you received as a reward for P-NFT staking.
- The locked ISK will have the same value as ISK’s current market price.
- If you do not have enough locked ISK to purchase a P-NFT, you can use your ISK as well. We're also considering adding other tokens as a means of payment in the near future!
- The P-NFT purchased with locked ISK will be subject to the same conditions as other P-NFTs, such as referrals.
- To be introduced in early June